Hey do you all know how to surf the Internet when you don’t have any web browsers installed on your computer?
Most of the people don’t know how to do that, now I will share with you a simple and easy trick by which you can browse without a browser.
- Open MS Calculator (Start–> All Programs–>Accessories–>Calculator)
- Open the Help window or simply press F1
- Choose Help Topics for help window to appear
- Click the top left corner icon of the help window (document with question mark symbol)
- Select Jump to URL
- Type your URL in the available field (but don’t forget to type http:// before your URL address)
- You’re done. Enjoy browsing.